WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Thursday 22 September 2011

The New Life In Christ - The Believers Rights and Freedom: Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ. 1Corinthians 11:1.

So this weak brother, for whom Christ died, is destroyed by your knowledge. 1Corinthians 8:11.
Though I am free and belong to no man, I make myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible… I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings. 1Corinthians 9:19-23.
If some unbelievers invite you to a meal and you want to go, eat whatever is put before you without raising questions of conscience… If I take part in the meal with thankfulness, why am I denounced because of something I thank for God?
So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God…even as I try to please everybody in everyway. For I am not seeking my own good but the good of many, so that they may saved. 1Corinthians 10:27-33. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment