WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Friday 23 September 2011

The New Life In Christ - I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me”

Some time ago Theudas appeared, claiming to be somebody, and four hundred men rallied to him…and all his followers were dispersed, and it all came to nothing. After him, Judas…appeared…and led a band of people in revolt…and  all his followers were scattered. Acts 5:36-37.
Jesus said, “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. The hired hand is not the shepherd who owns the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away… The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep. John 11-13.
“I (Jesus) have not lost one of those you gave me.” John 18:9.
 Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment