WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Wednesday 3 July 2013

The New Life in Christ: “Stop crying; don’t let your eyes fill with tears,” says the LORD. Jeremiah 31:16. For our high priest is able to understand our weaknesses. Hebrews 4:15.

I am like a worm instead of a man. People make fun of me and hate me. Those who look at me laugh. Psalm 22:6.
Insults have broken my heart and left me weak. I looked for sympathy, but there was none; I found no one to comfort me. Psalm 69:20.
HE, the LORD, was hated and rejected by people. He had much pain and suffering. People would not even look at him. He was hated, and we didn’t even notice him.
But he took our suffering on him and felt our pain for us. Isaiah 53:3-4.
And now he can help those who are tempted, because he himself suffered and was tempted. Hebrews 2:18.
For our high priest is able to understand our weaknesses. When he lived on earth, he was tempted in every way that we are, but he did not sin. Hebrews 4:15. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment