WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Wednesday 17 July 2013

The New Life in Christ: “I am the LORD, the God every person on the earth. Nothing is impossible for me.” Jeremiah 32:27.

The LORD is with me like a strong warrior, so those who are chasing me will trip and fall; they will not defeat me. They will be ashamed because they have failed, and their shame will never be forgotten.  LORD All-Powerful, you test good people; you look deeply into the heart and mind of a person. I have told you my arguments against these people, so let me see you give them the punishment they deserve. Jeremiah 20:11-12.

You will not be handed over to the people you fear. I will surely save you. This will happen because you have trusted in me,” says the LORD. Jeremiah 39:17-18.
“I, the LORD, have rebuilt what was destroyed and have planted what was empty, I, the LORD, have spoken, and I will do it,” says the LORD. Ezekiel 36:36. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment