WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Thursday 18 July 2013

The New Life in Christ: Lord, "You test people’s hearts." 1Chronicles 29:17.

The LORD knows what is in everyone’s mind. He understands everything you think. 1Chronicles 28:9.
The LORD said to Abraham, “I will certainly return to you about this time a year from now. At that time your wife Sarah will have a son.
She (Sarah) laughed to herself, “My husband and I are too old to have a baby.”
Then the LORD said to Abraham, “Why did Sarah laugh?”
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I didn’t laugh.”
But the LORD said, “No, you did laugh.” Genesis 18:10-15.
A woman who had been bleeding for twelve years came behind Jesus and touched the edge of his coat. She was thinking, “If I can just touch his clothes, I will be healed.”
And the woman was healed from that moment on. Matthew 9:20-22.
When the Pharisee who asked Jesus to come to his house thought to himself, “If this man were a prophet, he would have known who and what kind of woman this is who is touching him-that she is a sinner.”
Jesus said to the Pharisee, “Simon, I have something to say to you.” Luke 7:39-40. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment