WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Wednesday 24 April 2013

The New Life in Christ: Truly, one who touches you touches the apple of my eye. Zechariah 2:8.

Thus says your Sovereign, the LORD, your God who pleads the cause of his people:
See, I have taken from your hand the cup of staggering;
you shall drink no more from the bowl of my wrath.
And I will put it into the hand of your tormentors,
who have said to you,
“Bow down, that we may walk on you”;
and you have made your back like the ground
and like the street for them to walk on. Isaiah 51:22-23.
Therefore wait for me, says the LORD, for the day when I arise as a witness. Zephaniah 3:8.
So that, all may see and know,
all may consider and understand,
that the hand of the LORD has done this. Isaiah 41:20.
You are my witnesses, says the LORD. Isaiah 43:12. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment