WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Tuesday 23 April 2013

The New Life in Christ: He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what is in the darkness… Daniel 2:22.

For I know how many are your transgressions, and how great are your sins-you who afflict the righteous, who take a bribe and push aside the needy in the gate. Amos 5:12.
In you, they take bribes to shed blood; you take both advance interest and accrued interest, and make gain of your neighbors by extortion; and you have forgotten me, says the Lord GOD. Ezekiel 22:12.
They have turned their backs to me, not their faces; though I have taught them persistently, they would not listen and accept correction. Jeremiah 32:33.
They were more eager to make all their deeds corrupt. Zephaniah 3:7.
Can your courage endure, or can your hands remain strong in the days when I shall deal with you? Ezekiel 22:14.
Consider how you have fared. Haggai 1:5. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment