WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Sunday 21 April 2013

The New Life in Christ: Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for his wrong, and there is no favoritism. Colossians 3:25.

Set forth your case, says the LORD;
bring your proofs… Isaiah 41:21.
Yes, all who are incensed against you shall be ashamed and disgraced;
Those who strive against you
shall be as nothing and shall perish.
You shall seek those who contend with you,
but you shall not find them;
those who war against you
shall be nothing at all.
For I, the LORD your God,
hold your right hand;
it is I who say to you, “Do not fear,
I will help you.” Isaiah 41:11-13.
Then all flesh shall know
that I am the LORD your Savior,
and your Redeemer… Isaiah 49:26.
I am the LORD;
in its time I will accomplish it quickly. Isaiah 60:22. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment