WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Saturday 5 November 2011

The New Life In Christ - You have not remembered me or even thought about me. I have been quiet for a long time. Is that way you are not afraid of me? Isaiah 57:11.

Why you spend money on something that is not real food? Why work for something that doesn’t really satisfy you? Isaiah 55:2.
“My people have done two evils: They have turned away from me, the spring of living water (spiritual blessings). And they have dug their own wells, which are broken wells that can not hold water (material blessings). Jeremiah 2:13.
You take unfair interest and profits and make profits by mistreating your neighbor. And you have forgotten me, says the LORD God. …Will you still be brave and strong when I punish you? I, the Lord have spoken, and I will act. Ezekiel 22:12-13.
The faithful will abound with blessings, but one who is in a hurry to be rich will not go unpunished. Proverbs 28:20.
But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it. …People who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge men into ruin and destruction. For the love of money is a root of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs. 1Timothy 6:6-10. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment