WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Sunday 13 November 2011

The New Life In Christ - I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. Philippians 4:11.

A good name is to be chosen rather than great riches, and favor is better than silver or gold. Proverbs 22:1.
Don’t wear yourself out trying to get rich; be wise enough to control yourself. Wealth can vanish in the wink of an eye. It can seem to grow wings and fly away like an eagle. Proverbs 23:4-5.
My child, if your heart is wise, my heart too will be glad. My soul will rejoice when your lips speak what is right. Proverbs 23:15-16.
A truthful person will have many blessings (spiritual) but those eager to get rich will be punished. Proverbs 28:20.
For every one looks out for his own interests, not those of Christ. Philippians 2:21.
What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus, my Lord for whose sake I have lost all things. Philippians 3:8.
…and find out what pleases the Lord. Ephesians 5:10. Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment