WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Monday 16 September 2013

The New Life in Christ: Those who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31.


“You are my servant, I have chosen you and not cast you off”;
do not fear, for I am with you,
do not be afraid, for I am your God;
I will strengthen you, I will help you,
I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.
Yes, all who are incensed against you shall be ashamed and disgraced;
those who strive against you shall be as nothing and shall perish.
You shall seek those who contend with you, but you shall not find them;
those who war against you shall be as nothing at all.
For I, the LORD your God, hold your right hand;
It is I who say to you,
“Do not fear, I will help you.” Isaiah 41: 9-13.
So that all may see and know,
all may consider and understand, that the hand of the LORD has done this. Isaiah 41:20.
The stone that the builders rejected has become the cornerstone; this was the Lord’s doing, and it is amazing in our eyes. Mark 12:10-11.
(Living witness.)

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment