WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Wednesday 4 September 2013

The New Life in Christ: “This teaching is hard. Who can accept it?” John 6:60.


The time will come when people will not listen to the true teaching but will find many more teachers who please them by saying the things they want to hear. They will stop listening to the truth and will begin to follow false stories.
But you should control yourself at all times, accept troubles, do the work of telling the Good News, and complete all the duties of a servant of God. 2Timothy 4:3-4.
Let whoever is doing evil continue to do evil. Let whoever is unclean continue to be unclean. Let whoever is doing right continue to do right. Let whoever is holy continue to be holy.
“Listen! I am coming soon! I will bring my reward with me, and I will repay each one of you for what you have done.” Revelation 22:11-12.
Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!


No comments:

Post a Comment