WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Sunday 12 May 2013

The New Life in Christ: Telling the Good News is my duty-something I must do. 1Corinthians 9:16.

The LORD has commanded that those who tell the Good News should get their living from this work.
I have not used any of these rights.
So what reward do I get?
This is my reward: that when I tell the Good News I can offer it freely. 1Corinthians 9:14 & 9:18.
We never tried to influence you by saying nice things about you. We were not trying to get your money; we had no selfishness to hide from you. God knows that this is true.
We worked night and day so we would not burden any of you while we preached God’s Good News to you. 1Thessalonians 2:5 & 2:9.
And when we ate another person’s food, we always paid for it. We worked very hard night and day so we would not be an expense to any of you. We had the right to ask you to help us, but we worked to take care of ourselves so we would be an example for you to follow. 2Thessalonians 3:8-9.
Each person must be responsible for himself. Galatians 6:5.
Freely you have received, freely give. Matthew 10:8. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment