WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Friday 3 May 2013

The New Life in Christ: I can do all things through him who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13.

To keep me from becoming conceited because of these surpassingly great revelations, there was given me a thorn (worldly troubles) in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me.
Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me.
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”
Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.
That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties.
For when I am weak, then I am strong. 2Corinthians 12:7-10.
In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted. 2Timothy 3:12. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment