WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Saturday 29 December 2012

The New life In Christ: I will save my people from your hand. Then you will know that I am the LORD. Ezekiel 13:23.

Mortal, say to those who prophesy out of their own imagination: “Hear the word of the LORD!”
Thus says the Lord GOD, Alas for the senseless prophets who follow their own spirit, and have seen nothing! Ezekiel 13:2-3.
They have envisioned falsehood and lying divination; they say, “Says the LORD,” when the LORD has not sent them, and yet they wait for the fulfillment of their word! Have you not seen a false vision or uttered a lying divination, when you have said, “Says the LORD,” even though I did not speak? Ezekiel 13:6-7.
Because, in truth, because they have misled my people, saying, “Peace, when there is no peace; Ezekiel 13:10.
I am against you, says the Lord GOD. Ezekiel 13:8. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment