WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Tuesday 4 December 2012

The New life In Christ: …The Holy Spirit…will teach you everything and remind you all that I have said to you. John 14:26.

If you love me, you will keep my commandments… They who have my commandments and keep them are those who love me… Those who love me will keep my word… John 14:12 & 14:15 & 14:21 & 14:23.
Anyone who resolves to do the will of the God will know whether the teaching is from God or whether I am speaking on my own. John 7:17.
I do nothing on my own, but I speak these things as the Father instructed me… John 8:28.
Whoever is from God hears the words of God… John 8:47. Amen.


                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment