WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Sunday 11 November 2012

The New life In Christ: …yet, they can not find out what God has done from the beginning to the end. Ecclesiastes 3:11.

Its PRIESTS have done violence to my teaching and have profaned my holy things; they have made no distinction between the holy and the common, neither have they taught the difference between the unclean and the clean…
Its PROPHETS have smeared whitewash on their behalf, seeing false visions and divining lies from them, saying, “Thus says the Lord GOD,” when the LORD has not spoken.
And I sought for anyone among them who would repair the wall and stand in the breach before me on behalf of land, so that I would not destroy it; but I found no one. Ezekiel 22: 26 & 28 & 30. Amen.





                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment