WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Friday 30 November 2012

The New life In Christ: I will tear off your veils, and save my people from your hands; Ezekiel 13:21.

Because, in truth, because they have misled my people, saying, “Peace,” when there is no peace; and because, when the people build a wall, these prophets smear whitewash on it.
Say to those who smear whitewash on it that it shall fall.
…When the wall falls, will it not be said to you, “Where is the whitewash you smeared on it?” Ezekiel 13: 10-12.
Thus I will spend my wrath upon the wall and upon those who have smeared it with whitewash; and I will say to, The wall is no more, not those who smeared it…, says the Lord GOD. Ezekiel 13: 15. Amen.


                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment