WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Thursday 6 February 2014

The New Life in Christ: Faith, hope, and love abide, these three; and the greatest of these is love. 1Corinthians 13:13.

If I speak in the tongues of mortals and of angels,
but do not have love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.
And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains,
but do not have love, I am nothing.
If I give away all my possessions, and if I hand over my body so that I may boast,
but do not have love, I gain nothing.
Love never ends.
But as for prophecies, they will come to an end;
as for tongues, they will cease;
as for knowledge, it will come to an end.
For we know only in part, and we prophesy only in part; but when the complete comes, the partial will come to end.
And now,
faith, hope, and love abide, these three; and the greatest of these is love.1Corinthians 13:1-13.
Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment