WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Friday 23 August 2013

The New Life in Christ: You Are Not an Accident. (The Purpose Driven Life-RICK WARREN.)

I am your Creator. You were in my care even before you were born. Isaiah 44:2a (CEV)
You are not an accident.
Your birth was no mistake or mishap, and your life is no fluke of nature. Your parents may not have planned you, but God did.
God never does anything accidentally, and he never makes mistakes.
He has a reason for everything he creates.
The Bible tells us, “God is love.” It doesn’t say God has love. He is love! Love is the essence of God’s character. He wanted to make you in order to express his love.
God says, “I have carried you since you were born; I have taken care of you from your birth. Even when you are old, I will be the same. Even you’re your hair has turned gray, I will take care of you. I made you and will take care of you.”
There is a God who made you for a reason, and your life has profound meaning!
We discover that meaning and purpose only when we make God the reference point of our lives. Do you?
Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment