WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Friday 11 January 2013

The New life In Christ: For the LORD searches every mind, and understand every plan and thought. 1Chronicles 28:9.

In the same way, the LORD commanded that those who proclaim the gospel should get their living by the gospel.
But I have made no use of any of these rights…for an obligation is laid on me. 1Corinthians 9:15-16.
What then is my reward? Just this: that in my proclamation I may make the gospel free of charge. 1Corinthians 9:18.
For this is your acceptable duty in the Lord. Colossians 4:20.
The work of each builder will become visible, for the Day will disclose it, because it will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test what sort of work each has done. 1Corinthians 3:13. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment