WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Tuesday 23 October 2012

The New life In Christ: I will see him myself; I will see him with my very own eyes; Job 19:27.

For he did not despise or abhor the affliction of the afflicted;
he did not hide his face from me,
 but heard when I cried to him. Psalm 22:24.
O my God, in you I trust;
do not let me be put to shame;
do not let my enemies exult over me,
Do not let those who wait for you be
put to shame;
let them be ashamed who are
wantonly treacherous. Psalm 25:2-3.
Do not drag me away with the wicked
with those who are workers of evil,
who speak peace with their neighbors,
while mischief is in their hearts.
repay them according to their work,
and according to the evil of their deeds., repay them according to the work of their hands;
render them their due reward. Psalm 28:3-4. Amen.





                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment