WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Saturday 30 July 2011

The New Life In Christ - It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each man’s work. 1Corinthians.

Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My father will honor the one who serves me. John 12:26.
Now that I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also should wash oneanother’s feet. I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you.
Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another. John 13:14-15 & 13:34.
 If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father’s commands and remain in his love. John 15:10. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment