WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Sunday 5 June 2011

The New Life In Christ - You received without payment; give without payment. Matthew 10:8.

In the same way, the Lord commanded that those who proclaim the Gospel should get their living by the gospel. But I have made no use of any of these rights…, for an obligation laid on me. What then is my reward? Just this: that in my proclamation I may make the gospel free of charge1Corinthians 9:14-18. …we worked night and day, so that we might not burden any of you while we proclaimed to you the gospel of God. 1Thessalonians 2:9. … but with toil and labor we worked night and day,… but in order to give you an example to imitate. 2Thessalonians 3:8-9.  observe those who live according to the examplePhilippians 3:17. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment