WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Wednesday 29 February 2012

The New Life In Christ: It is written in the Prophets: ‘They will all be taught by God.’ John 6:45.

Everyone who listens to the Father and learns from him comes to me.
I am the bread of life.
Your forefathers ate manna (material blessings) in the desert, yet they died. But here is the bread that comes from heaven (spiritual blessings), which the man may eat and not die….”This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.” John 6:45 & 6:48-51.
Guard the good deposit that was entrusted to you-guard it with the help of the Holy Spirit … 2Timothy 1:14. (Suffer for the gospel)
Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me and I in him… Your forefathers ate manna and died, but he who feeds on this bread will live forever. John 6:56-58.
On hearing it, many of his disciples said, “This is a hard teaching, who can accept it?” John 6:60.
(because)…they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside of myths. 2Timothy 4:3-4.
“You do not want to leave too, do you? Jesus asked… John 6:67. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment